Friday, January 14, 2011

when dogs show us that there is, in fact, good in the world

Yesterday:
The little dog who was left to die in a snowstorm
"OK folks, I know this is a long shot, but here goes…
This morning, as a buddy of mine drove to work via the Williamsburg Bridge, he noticed something: a small gray dog chained to the pedestrian walkway, shivering, completely drenched and half-frozen. As you probably heard, New York had a very big snow storm last night; we’re almost certain her owners left her out in it overnight to die."



Today:
She Found A New Home!!
"My girlfriend and I just got back from dropping off our unexpected pal to her new home with a very warm and loving married couple, who I have no doubt will make amazing, responsible, and caring owners. You’ll just have to trust me when I say: this dog is going to have a great, great life. Her new owners have promised to send some pictures as soon as she gets acclimated, which I will post here." ....

No comments:

Post a Comment